Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday...

Here's a layout I created with one of my favorite pictures of Owen right now. It was inspired by a layout I saw on 2P's by Jennifer Pebbles. Yesterday after I got home from work I found some happy mail on the table! Aimeslee sent me this great ATC. I have to say it is the best ATC I've ever gotten. I don't have a lot of them, just from one swap, but this is the best. Morgan and Owen both loved it too! I think it might go on the fridge.

I was just thinking the other day what fun it would be to just make ATC's to send to people I like. Not for a swap or anything. Just random pieces of art to mail. Which I think was the original purpose of an ATC anyway! To give and trade.

Today Owen and I left our coats at home and opted for a hooded sweatshirt (for O) and a vest for me! I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to leave my coat behind! It is currently 40˚. That makes me so happy! Now if there were some chocolate in the house I'd be even happier! This is also the topic for the blog challenge today. Weather. I think Maureen is as happy as I am about the nice weather if she made this the topic of the challenge!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is ATC...can I do it too?
Pam

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy you are thawing out up there! I love your layout. And the little fart of art is my pleasure. I share your idea about the art mail. Of course, it's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't been this creatively productive in months. So it's a deliciously selfish indulgence as well as selfless gift-giving. Yup, crazy but fun.

Noelia said...

Aimes rocked that ATC! You're so lucky :)
Heather, I really liked the LO you made of O. Great lift from Jennifer. I love her work too.

Janet said...

Adorable LO! Love everything about it. Super cute photo, too!