Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mini vacation photos...


During our visit to Owatonna we went to Mineral Springs Park. There was a nice little playground that Owen enjoyed with several slides. One slide was very large and he loved that one! Here are a few photos from the park.




This is Owen and Princess Owatonna.



We haven't had any news about my aunt yet. She is still in the ICU. They should had her body temperature lowered for 24 hours which is supposed to help preserve brain tissue. Due to this she was sedated and paralyzed so she wouldn't shiver. They were going to begin warming her back to normal body temperature yesterday which would take 8-9 hours. After she was at normal body temperature they would begin removing the sedation, which would take another 8 or so hours. After those two things were done they would be able to watch for signs of brain activity and do further tests. She was down for close to 30 minutes before they were able to revive her. However, her heart appears strong. We continue to hope and pray that she will recover. Thank you for all of your prayers and concern.

10 comments:

jillconyers said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt. Wishing her and your family the best.

Beautiful photos of the park.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos. Prayers are going up for your aunt.

Janet said...

Lovely photos, Heather! Looks like a wonderful place. Prayers for your aunt, your family, and those caring for her.

milkcan said...

Wow! I love your photos! Hope everything turns out well for your aunt!

Sandra Collins said...

I love the one of him running and that flower is fantastic

Noelia said...

Thanks for the update on your aunt. I will continue to pray for her recovery.
Beautiful pictures Heather, I love Owen's little crocs :)

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Great photos! That Owen is a cutie. So sorry to hear about your aunt. I know this must be hard, but remember to think positive. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Darleen said...

great pics of your mini vaca and I am sorry to hear about your Aunt. Prayers for you and your family.

emily said...

I love YOUR iris! It's so funny I just posted one on my blog too. I also like the expression on Owen in the one with the princess!

emily said...

Also wanted to send along some prayers for your family and your aunt...