Thursday, January 24, 2008

Advice...

I enjoy chocolate. Scratch that. I LOVE chocolate. Today I got a bag of Dove Smooth Milk Chocolate hearts while at Target. (Why do they say smooth? Does someone make rough milk chocolate??) And the wrappers always have a little something to say on the inside. I thought the one above was worth sharing. It reminded me of how Owen laughs with such abandon and as adults we just don't do that enough.

Have a great weekend! We are going ice skating with my sister and her BF. Owen will be spending some time with Grammie. Sunday we may take him to Rock the Cradle. It's a cool concert sort of thing put on by MPR at the Mpls Institute of Art. I love cultural events that are free!

7 comments:

mborrero said...

I think the smooth is the creamy delight. Simple pleasure for sure!

Linda said...

That is great advice. tfs

Darcey said...

I love that saying! Dove is my favorite also!

Janet said...

Those Dove candies are to die for! I love the quotes, too. :-)

And Lily appreciates the advice about the bling! She'll get right on that! Have a great weekend!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I don't know WHY they say it, but it SURE IS TRUE.... it's VERY smooth.

Sarah Coggins said...

I love the Dove dark chocolates. :) Yum! And the little sayings always make me smile. I can't just unwrap and toss the foil without reading one.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great advice. Having trouble with that right now though. And...I haven't been to Target in over a year. Related? LOL I wish it were that easy...

Really awesome focus shots. The candy was a great prop for this...