Friday, March 02, 2007

Holy snow batman!

This was the scene this morning!
I think we are up to 18" now!
I uncovered Morgan's car and also shoveled a path for George. This irritates me a bit. I don't know why he can't walk in the road where it's plowed like most mail carriers. But George likes a path shoveled through the yard. I did this on one side of the yard. From our sidewalk to the neighbors driveway. But from the south neighbors to our driveway I just left it. The snow is heavy and deep and I am small. So he will just have to deal!

Here are a few photos from our little adventure out last night. We took Owen and Ludwig out for a walk. The Chariot is surprisingly good in snow!

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow!! We're still getting snow so I'm holding off with the photos until it's done...LOL! I don't even want to make a guess as to the amount we've gotten. All I can say is that it's too much for this winter lover...LOL!

Noelia said...

You guys got more snow than we did!
Our temps are rather nice so it's melting the snow pretty quickly. Cool pics!