Monday, March 05, 2007

10 months old...

Today!


And here I was almost a year ago!Somedays I miss that. Mostly when I want to quickly run into to Target! Now it's so much more work. I would say I'm pretty much sleeping as uncomfortably now as I was then. Owen isn't sleeping through the night right now. I'm not sure if he is getting hungry early in the morning or if he's working on some more teeth. But he's waking up between 2 and 4 am and one of us ends up sleeping with him in the chair or on the couch. He won't sleep in our room. He just plays!

This weekend we had lunch with my mom, sister, aunt and uncle. My mom's brother and sister. They have birthdays in January and February but we were just now able to get together with them. Below are the gifts I made for them. The pictures are from when they were younger. I scanned them and printed them. The first canvas is an 8x8 and the second is a 5x5. They both loved them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH just adore those canvasses!!!

EquineSpirit said...

Awwww...whata little cutie! And awesome canvases!

Anonymous said...

Both Owen and the canvases are cute!

Melissa said...

he is such a doll baby!
and those canvases are awesome-I'm sure they love them :)

Noelia said...

Owen gets cuter by the minute and love that belly shot of yours. It's funny, I was thinking of something that I miss for the Deck of Me and I thought of my pregnant belly : )
Those collage canvases are beautiful! I'm very impressed!

Lynn said...

Owen is just getting cuter by the minute! Doesn't time just fly by when you are having so much fun.
I love the canvases you did. They are so unique. I'm sure they just loved them.

Vee said...

what a cutie!
love your pages too!
wish I could sew like that on my pages.