Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daring Cardmakers Challenge...

This weeks Daring Cardmakers Challenge is Super Heros. So I made this little card. The superhero stamp is by Inky Antics. I don't know if they still make it. I've had it for ages. I don't know who the bam, pow, zap stamps are by. I've had those for ages too. They are mounted on wine corks. And the burst is on a cube by JudiKins. (I'm pretty sure). This is my first time participating in the challenge. I knew when I read the post which stamps I would use. I just loves these stamps! I usually use them for birthday cards and put something like "Hope your birthday is a smashing good time!" on the inside.

14 comments:

Lynne said...

Love your card Heather.
Perfect stamps for this weeks dare.

Sarah said...

Great Card! Love doing these little dares. the super hero stamp is really fun!!:O)

Jane said...

just gorgeous, really great. well done Heather.

Keryn Campbell said...

Love your card. Isn't it just great when you read a challenge and the stamps come to mind instantly.

Kathy said...

This is great, Heather - love the stamps you've used - it's just such a fun card

Gillian said...

ok..so no one else has said it so I can... SUPER CARD HEATHER!!!!!...I'm sorry can't help myself sometimes..LOL!!!... there are just too many opportunities for puns with this Dare..
Seriously.. I just love it... wonderful combo of stamps you have used.. and really love the little bit of doodling around the outside, really finishes the card off.. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey this really great...good job...and hey out can also drop by my blog on Birthday Cards sometime for some more cool resources and ideas...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!

Jo said...

Brilliant card, those stamps look fabby :) I love the brightness of it, makes it a really fun card :)

jo xx

Rhi said...

Brilliant card, I love the bright colours. The stamps are just perfect for this dare! Rhi x

Miranda said...

Oh, so cool!

Bonita Rose said...

love this card.... wow!

Noelia said...

This is lovely Heather!

Paula J Atkinson said...

clever design, fun card.

Flower said...

Too cute! It's so perfect for the dare! Great stamps.