1. I liked it better when Owen couldn't get into the fridge on his own.
2. I thought we were past screaming for attention!
3. "Owen do it" is one of my least favorite statements.
4. Learning that "no" is an acceptable answer even when you asked with a please and a cute face is harder than learning to say please.
5. Screaming "No, no, no" means the same as "no thank you". Which is what is implied when Owen says "right" after saying "no, no, no!" and we say "no thank you".
6. I seriously encouraged him to talk??? What was I thinking!?
7. Toddlers that don't like snow shouldn't live in MN in the winter. There should be a winter camp in Florida for these toddlers and their mommies and it should be free.
8. When I don't understand what he's saying it's sometimes best just to say yes and walk away.
9. A little sedative for mommies of toddlers should be a given.
10. Still the best thing I've ever done.