Saturday, December 13, 2008

Randomness for today...

Owen is not feeling well today. He slept horribly last night. He and I were up most of the night. He dozed on and off. He didn't want to be in his bed or ours so we ended up on the couch with the Christmas tree light up. It makes me feel better too! I got him so Cloroseptic throat strips. They aren't for children under 3 so I decided to cut them in 1/2. I also got him so orange juice stuff but that isn't as acidic. He isn't napping well either even though he's really tired. Right now I've got him confined to his room with the Cars movie and the humidifier. Hopefully the warm moist air will help him to breath a bit better. I've also propped up his mattress a bit so all that junk doesn't collect in his throat. I think that's what wakes him up.

Not much going on around here this weekend. We have two warm days before it plunges into the single digits. Morgan is out skiing with his brother. First time this season he's gotten out. And probably the earliest in the last few years. Hopefully there will be more snow this winter so he can ski more. (I know Mom, you don't want to hear that!)

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Just a few items left on the list. I'm going to start some baking next week. I've been trying to keep up on my Daily December mini album but I've not had much time to work on it. This was a busy week and with Owen's short naps and late nights it's been difficult.

4 comments:

emily said...

You have been living your December Daily album it sounds like! No need to try and keep up with it! Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy baking...and hope that little boy feels better soon!!

This is me: Sweet Pete said...

I sure hope Owen feels better. It's almost Christmas, he can't be sick before Santa arrives. =) Poor little guy.

Lily said...

we are all fighting the sickies here also. Hope owen feels better before christmas

Noelia said...

Joshua was sick too. I hope O feels better. Maybe it's just a virus that needs to run its course, that was the case with Joshua. My baking day is today! What are you going to bake?