Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More layouts to share...

Here are the last of the layouts I've finished up this week. The butterfly one has been sitting on my table for 2 months. It was waiting for the labels and the stitching on the top. I never did figure out what the black and white one is on the second page, top middle.
I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I did the journaling on clear sticker paper and then adhered it to the layout. I didn't want any more paper to distract from the photos.

This is my least favorite layout that I've done recently. I love the paper and the pictures but I just don't like how the layout came together. It's very disjointed to me. But I've decided to let it go. I can't love all the layouts I do. Sometimes I'm just off.

I took this picture the other day. Owen is actually dressed! Those are his jammies though. Which means he didn't get dressed until later in the day. I wanted a picture of the disaster he had made in the living room. He decided it would be fun to get out all the toys! And when I tried to start picking them up he wanted to play with whatever I wanted to put away. Eventually I talked him into helping me though. He wanted to play something else so I told him we need to clean up all the other stuff first.
Today (Wednesday) was a long day. It was raining and wet most of the day so we couldn't play outside. Owen was rather disagreeable and wanted to throw things and hit me today. This never works out for either of us.

Oh, and speaking of getting hit. Knocked down in this case. Owen likes to give tackle hugs. Which is fine, when you know they are coming. Here is a little video of Owen and his tackle hug.

7 comments:

Shirley Fyfe said...

I just love your pages and the photos are so cute too!

Thanks also for your recent comments on my blog too!

Lily said...

you are the queen of the two pagers! Love them all. He's just the cutest little stinker, isn't he?!?!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pages and you have such a precious baby boy! I love the butterfly photos.

Benita said...

Great layouts & cute video :) I love the butterfly one & may have to 'lift' the way you laid out the photos for a layout I'm working on.

Bonita Rose said...

Your layouts are awewome Heather! I love them all!

Unknown said...

Love, Love, love the layouts!!! Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Love all your layouts! And the video is so awesome. Love his tackle hugs and the way you laugh, so cool.