Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday...

Not much to say today. It's overcast and rain is in the forecast. And since I don't have anything of significance to write about I decided to make a mosaic of beautiful spring photos I found on flickr.


1. flowering plum, 2. sugar white, 3. Red.Petals, 4. fruit salad, 5. Running ahead of oneself, 6. Firework Blue, 7. osteospermum, 8. Sakura, 9. Bring On the Storm......., 10. Tulip Town Tulips, 11. Orange/White Show Flower, 12. Tulips Carousel @ Descanso Gardens, 13. Dolphins, 14. Now they're almost gone..., 15. sparklin' drops of spring, 16. Desert Dandelion

We've had our walk for the day and are now watching Bee Movie for the second time. I'm pretty sure the only movie I've seen as much as Owen has seen Bee is The Wizard of Oz. And for a long time that was only once a year!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

What a cheery mosaic! :) Isn't that Bee Movie dvd worn out yet?? ;) LOL

emily said...

I especially like the pict with the shoes left in the grass...something so simple!

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's possibly the prettiest, most colorful mosaic i've seen in a long long time. good jobber!