Monday, June 22, 2009

For Today... (from The Simple Woman's Daybook)

Outside my window... the shades are all down because it's HOT HOT HOT!

I am thinking... of all the things I want to get done today.

I am thankful for... a nice weekend spent with Owen and Morgan.

I am wearing... still PJ's and my crocs.

I am reading... trying to start the Memory Keepers Daughter (again) for book club.

I am hoping... to start feeling better and getting better sleep.

I am creating... plans for new layouts and stuff for the etsy shop.

I am praying... for direction.

Around the house... toys. Always toys. So I'm trying to put things back in order today!

One of my favorite things... Word World. Such a cute show.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work tomorrow. ECFE girls night out on Thursday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments: