Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One more birthday!

Today is Morgan's birthday! We aren't doing anything big. It is after all Wednesday! Dinner at home, a few presents.

We've had three good nights of sleep this week! I don't know what changed or if it was anything we did. I put a fan back in O's room that we'd been using for a long time but stopped because he kept taking it out of the wall. Then I put in a safety plate but the fan wouldn't plug in so I just put it away. I don't know if that's helping but it's not hurting. Morgan has been giving him water before bed since it's drier in the house than a month ago. O still has a bit of a cold/cough and cough so hard he threw up his breakfast this morning! I think he has a rather sensitive gag reflex because he throws up easier than anyone I know.

Not a very exciting day/week for me. Just feeling very busy in the head. I need to channel that better.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan!

I'm so happy to hear that Owen is doing better with the sleeping the last few days. Who know's what could've bothered him to keep him up.

I hope he continues to sleep well for you both.

Gina said...

Hey - belated birthday wishes! Good to hear that Owen had a better night - wonder if the noise of the fan soothed him some. My DD had to sleep with a white noise machine until she was 2 and a half at least! Hope the rest of the week goes well for ya! :)