Friday, November 09, 2007

An new friend...

For my birthday my SIL sent me this cute little guy for my collection. I guess I have to call it that now since there are quite a few!

It seems some other little guy has taken a liking to him because I found "Gnomey" sitting here and I had not given him the ride! I just thought it was so cute to find him sitting right there. All by himself as though he'd made the journey on his own.
And a couple months ago my mom showed Owen how to flush. Fortunately he hasn't figured out how to lift the lid so nothing got flushed!

These are the shirts I'm working on for my niece and nephews for Christmas. There will be words on them like BAM, POW, and WHAM. Like in the old Batman TV show? Remember that? I loved that show.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have to say I love the gnome. In college we used to have this gnome that would pop up at random locations on campus, on top of buildings in classroom buildings. We totally loved it. Thanks for bringing back an awesome memory :-)

cinnibonbon said...

Love the shirts, what a unique gift!! Have a great weekend.

Mrs Pretzel said...

I WANT YOUR GNOME!!! lol He's so CUTE!

Gina said...

Those T-shirts are amazing gifts! Hope you post them when they're done. :)