Thursday, June 14, 2007

More random photos...

Another post of random photos!

This first one is a rainbow I saw two weeks ago coming out of Barnes and Noble. A couple days later I saw another one and had the SLR but couldn't get in a place to stop and take a picture before it was gone!
These are the sunset pictures I took while I was in the car coming home from Target the other day. The colors were beautiful! Horrible pictures but you can see what kind of color there was.



Recently I expanded Owen's reign in the house to include the entry way and hallway leading to his bedroom. I have this basket in the entry way that I keep catalogs in and he decided it would be a great place to play the other day!


And the other fascination in the entry way is the mailbox. We have a mail slot on the outside of the house which drops into a box and then there is a little door to it on the inside. He loves to play with this!


And finally, here it is, the NEW FRIDGE! Morgan said to me last night, it's the whitest thing in the kitchen! Which means we need to scrub the cabinets again!

For Father's Day I made Morgan a photo cube. I found an acrylic cube at Wal-Mart and then created 6 3.25"x3.25" digital layouts to put in the cube. Below are the six layouts. He likes to have pictures at work and I thought this would be a creative way for him to display them. He probably won't be that wowed by the layouts but he will like the photos!
It's been hotter than hades here in MN. O and I walked with Nikki yesterday at the lake around noon. It wasn't too bad with some shade and a breeze but I prefer cooler and less humid weather!

Today we are having lunch with the girls to celebrate Nik's birthday!

9 comments:

Miranda said...

ok, that pic of him in the basket is cuter than cute. He's looking at you like, yeah thats right I'm in the basket, and guess what I'm peeing! hehehe. He was in love with the air vent in the living room the other day.. He'd get in front of it and just giggle. Like was doing something bad.. silly kid!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

WOW!! Your pics and pages are great! And your little guy is adorable :)

Lynn said...

Heather love the photos! Especially the one with Owen in the basket, priceless! What great lo's for the cube. I been able to find a cube anywhere lately. That would've been a cute Fathers Day gift for my dh. Instead I did a coffee mug!
Sometimes getting new appliances isn't worth the trouble! I'm going stainless the next time! Have fun at lunch!

EquineSpirit said...

LOVE the photos!! Owen in the basket is oh so cute! Hope your DH loves that cube...I think the LOs look great! You did a WONDERFUL job!!

Aparna said...

Thanks for the comment at my blog! And what a cutie Owen is! That photo in the basket is fantastic!

Jill said...

WAY too cute!!! Love the one of him in the basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

Oh, wow, what a great idea about the cube!!!

And that pic of him in the basket is the best....

Noelia said...

I love posts with tons of pictures! So where do I start? Oh yes, the rainbow pics are so nice and peaceful. Little O is growing so fast! The basket picture is a classic, one of my faves of Owen so far. So cool that your tried doing some digi. Morgan is lucky to have something at work to remember his little guy, Dan is still waiting for his Father's Day album that I never started..the one from last year! LOL
It's a good feeling to have new apliances, my kitchen needs new apliances but it's not in the budget right now.

P.S Thank you for the comment you left at my blog. It came at a time when I needed it, well, you knew that by reading my post but honestly, thanks. Can't believe you had the same verse on Owen's birthday. Thanks my friend!

Melissa said...

awesome pictures, especially love the one of your cutie in the basket ;)

I know its super hot here too..hoping it will get at least a little better this week