Monday, April 30, 2007

Have you seen...

My monkey!? No? Well, here she is! And she is FOR SALE! Well, not this exact one. One I custom make just for you! I've found a reasonably inexpensive way to peddle my "stuff". So you too can have your own monkey business shirt or a beep beep shirt, or a tote bag. Or whatever else you like that comes out of the creative stash in my head. After Owen's birthday I will be setting up my .mac site to include a FOR SALE page. In the meantime if you'd like a monkey business shirt you can e-mail me (HeatherHolle@gmail.com) and I will get back to you about price, sizing, and colors. Oh, and the business part of monkey business is that under the monkey it's supposed to say "business" but I liked her by herself so I just left her.

The monkeys are done out of wool and acrylic felt. All hand stitched. All washable and dryable. The bow on mine bled a little so I will be using acrylic felt for the bows in the future!

Oh, and size doesn't matter. I've got one going right now that is for a BIG man. The shirt is 3X! I have to enlarge my monkey! And yes, I can do boy monkeys too.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

way cool Heather.. love that tshirt!

toners said...

How cute!! Great job!

Yellow Fence said...

You monkey is awesome!

Shannon

Jill said...

Very cute!