This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 70, and the color mellow.
1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick? I would pick Wednesday and I would call it time wasters for Wednesday.
2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it? Depends on the celebrity. But most of the time no, not really.
3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other? I don't know and where did Zombies come from anyway!?
4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo? I think I would rather roam free as God intended.
5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it? Only after dinner and before bed time. After that, no. Unless it's the police and they've announced themselves.
6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? Probably. If there is a trash can near by. And it's not super dirty and gross. I hate litter and try to pick it up if I can. If so, do you look to see what it is? Sometimes.
7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings? I think she'd try to get pregnant again if the opportunity presented itself even if Jon Gosselin weren't involved. That woman scares me.
8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad? Yes. Why, is this leading up to something? Are the Thursday Thunkers thunked out?