Sunday, July 15, 2007

Late night fun...

Owen is back to sleeping peacefully after a little bout of "fit". I gave him a squirt of ibuprophen, washed down with some water and little dose of Elmo. No car Michele!! I was firmly instructed by Michele that I had to STOP the driving. I totally agree with her and only did it because I was at my wits end. So we've switched to Elmo. Hopefully he will keep pulling through. I think O might be having some growing pains because of all the walking but truthfully, it's just guess.

So here's the fun. I read this meme on someone's blog and thought I'd do it here just to share. So here's a little tid-bit about me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not anyone... something... the Heather plant my grandma brought my mom when she was in the hospital when I was born. She had thought of naming me Stacy.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm... when I wrote about my grandpa and grandma on my blog the other day. I miss them.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Yes. Mostly. I've had a lot of practice.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't really care for lunch meat. It's sort of slimmy. I'm more of PBJ girl.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. One furry 7 yr old greyhound. One 14 month old toddler. One lovely husband. ALL BOYS!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Perhaps. I'm kind and funny which are things I like in my own friends but I know all my own irritants so it's hard to say for sure.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, it's part of my sense of humor. But I mostly use it with the people I'm closest too. Because they get it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Life. But we are on a break from each other. I tend to eat one kind of cereal at a time and then have to switch because I've just had too much. So we are on a break.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes. We all are when it's necessary.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter Cup with Fudge. It's the Archer Farm's Brand. But I LOVE ice cream so I'm not super picky!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I guess it depends on the situation.
15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Oh where to begin! I am my own worst enemy so there are lots of things I dislike. But it's consistently my arms. Non physical trait would be my perfectionism.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Purple pants, pink shoes. (Yes, this sounds silly but they are PJ's and crocs!)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The whir of the ceiling fan
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? A shade of green. I'm not running downstairs to get them and decide which one.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Spring air. Bread, brownies, or cookies baking. Owen's baby scent.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My MIL
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it from someone's blog so this doesn't apply!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey and golf.
27. HAIR COLOUR? Strawberry Blonde
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Cheeseburgers and fries. Okay, potatoes of any kind! And of course ICE CREAM.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter #5
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NA
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NA
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? What to Expect... The Toddler Years. (Yes Mom, I got another book!)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Roses
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Morgan and I are currently watching the episodes of season 3 of The Office
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? Silence
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I guess it all depends on what one defines as "special". (Only Michele will get this!)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Forest Lake, MN
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? It's a toss up between Telekinesis and being able to wiggle my nose and make magic things happen!
48. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH THIS? Go to bed.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

love your fun list of facts about you

love what you were named after ;) I was named after Melissa Gilbert on Little House on the Prairie, lol

Lynn said...

Love all your answers. I just love ice cream also. My fav is Chocolate Fudge Brownie.