1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That we are able to enjoy the holidays in peace and quiet with minimal stress and hustle & bustle and focus on the joys of being a family.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Our Christmas morning tradition when we are able to be home for Christmas is to wake-up, open gifts with Owen and then have a wonderful breakfast together. Then we got to Mimi's house.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? As much as I love technology and gadgets I think I'd ask for a family membership to the YMCA.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I love to bake and make things with my crafty skills using the supplies I already have and share those hand baked and handmade things with others.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? I loved playing rummy with my grandpa. He was the best to play cards with.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Our family traditions have changed with the passing of people in my family. But I think what hasn't changed is trying to be with the people who matter most to us.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? A lovely cabin up north somewhere where we could sled and ski and cozy up by a nice fire and read and be together.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? XBox 360, Kinect with Kinect Adventures, and Kinect Fitness Bundle. These are all items we would never buy for ourselves but I think they would be pretty fun if we won them!