Sunday, August 02, 2009

Things to share...

This is a panoramic that my father-in-law took in the Hyalite Canyon just south of Bozeman, MT. I did a little color work on it but just to bring out what was already there. I don't often share the photographs of others but this is one of my most favorite of what my FIL has taken. We both share a passion for photography and enjoy discussing photography topics and our cameras. But for as grand as he takes pictures I like to get in close!
I don't think I posted this but I can't remember and I could go back and look but I'm not going to! This is Owen sitting on the world during an outting with Lisa and her kids. I used it for the selective coloring lesson in the Jessica Sprague class I took.
I took this one at the vehicle fair we took Owen to in May, or maybe it was June. Anyway, I ran the News Print action on it from Coffee Shop actions.
I created this frame and text from the tutorial on Cathy Z's blog this week. I'd been wanting to know how to make a simple line frame for ages!
This digi layout I created for a challenge this week at Designer Digitals. The challege was to use three photos. The photo frames were a freebie!

No comments: