1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what? Hmmm, I guess it depends on how many people are in the building and if they are all freaking out. And I would think this building would have measures to protect such treasures in the event of this kind of disaster!
2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes? I'm pretty sure those people, and specifically Charles Manson, will not have fully paid for their crimes until they meet their maker. I just don't think there can be a price to pay for a "killing spree". Maybe it's just me, but there is something not quite right with the Mansons.
3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power? 15 hours maybe. But then again, we do go camping!
4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered? Nope. No thanks. Find someone else to taze!
5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it? If your fingers are not dirty, and flipping through is not the same as reading. And when we get the neighbors mail it ends up sitting on the table for a few days. Unless it looks really important. They have a big dog that I don't like so the timing has to be right for me to take the mail over there!
6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there? Not much out of the ordinary. I carry a small purse. My wallet, my phone, a notepad and pen, calculator, gum, a pill box.
7. Have you been living under a rock? No, why?? Do I look like it?? Did I miss something!? I don't watch the news you know! It either makes me mad or makes me cry!
8. Tell us something crazy you did this week. I had blood taken. I know, it doesn't sound that crazy. But I'm a big pansy.