Wednesday, July 22, 2009

At the moment...

  • I am eating red licorice nibs, sipping a diet coke with lime and wearing my PJs (still).
  • Owen is watching Madagascar while wearing spider man underpants and sipping OJ.
  • Waiting for PSE 6.0 to arrive. (I ordered it an hour ago. I'm sure it won't be here today.)
  • Contemplating cleaning the house. I like the house clean. I just would prefer it stay clean longer.
  • Wondering why I can't get on the WW bandwagon.
  • Thinking about working on my photography and design business blog. Or maybe I don't want to do that for a business.
  • Wondering if Owen will go down for a nap easily today.
  • Wishing PSE 4 wasn't such a PITA to run lately.
  • Craving a cheeseburger.
  • Wanting to do some painting.
  • Need to do some sewing.
  • Dreaming about a bigger/faster computer, a new camera and a room for a studio and an office.
  • Hoping to get out of this creative rut.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the north shore.





















This is just a sampling of the 500+ pictures we collectively took! It was a great trip.

3 comments:

emily said...

Neat post idea. So funny seeing that you visited the "North Shore." I live in an area called the "north shore" but in a completely different state! Looks like it's a beautiful place! And...Twizzlers...love red twizzlers!

miranda said...

OOO. Those are prettyy! I bet you could sell some of those!

Janet said...

Great shots, Heather! I absolutely love those northern lakes with the pine trees...so pretty. Thanks for sharing!