Thursday, July 09, 2009

And now it's time for...

Thursday Thunks!

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? No, not really. But I don't tend to do things I should feel guilty about either.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? No.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? It depends on the brand.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? The right.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Silver.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
No.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from
high school this year? Yes. My first class of third graders graduated this year!
Were you invited to their graduation party? Yes. Did you go? No.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? Seriously? It comes out the same!

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? Probably not much. I ran into her at Wal-Mart a few years ago and I don't think she really remembered me.


10. Can you draw a perfect circle? Pretty close, yes.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Popcorn!

12. What does your sibling do for a living? Right now she watches Owen 2 days a week. It's a tough gig but someone's got to do it.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? 1 light switch, 2 outlets.

14. Do you know sign language? I know a few popular signs but not actual American Sign Language!

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? Yes. Sidewalks have a lot of cracks sometimes.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? A crumpled mass in the laundry basket.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? Height. Most people are taller than I am.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL great answers. My bed kinda looks like that, but I didn't want to say that, cuz it's that guilt thing ;)

Janet said...

Interesting questions...fun answers!

jillconyers said...

Fun questions and answers. Black with white or white with black? Really? Actually my first thought was black with white.

emily said...

What a fun post!