Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Obsessions...

Well, maybe when you are 3 1/2 doing something over and over isn't called an obsession. It's just repetition and comfort? And anyone who has or has had small children will understand this. Owen LOVES to watch movies over and over. For awhile he would watch the same one day after day after day. And other times he would mix them up. But one of his most favorites, and the one he's watching right now, is Over the Hedge.

I really couldn't tell you how many times he's seen this movie! It's quite a few. And I don't watch it every time he does but I've seen it a whole lot of times too! And as far as animated movies go, it's one of my favorites. Being a Dreamworks production means it is top notch. But being filled with the music of Ben Folds is a huge help! If you've not seen it, I would highly recommend it. Unless you are easily offended by humor about suburbia. Then don't.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that movie, so cute.

We watch the same movies over and over. We actually quote movies in our everyday life. I know sad eh.

Janet said...

Believe it or not, I've never seen it! I'll take Owen's recommendation and will try to rent it one of these days! :-)

Mrs Pretzel said...

OHHHHHHhhhhh YEAH. When The Grinch came out, I SWEAR TO GOD... I watched that movie fifty times between when we got it Christmas Day and New Years!! lol You gotta admit tho, Over the Hedge is a pretty sweet movie to be stuck on replay for a while!!

PS... I know I hardly comment, but you are SO in my feed reader. I read all that you post, and love keeping up with you that way!!