The boys are outside and I've had a bit of time to work on a new banner for the blog. It was time for a change. Then I decided to post a few thoughts. Nothing all that deep or revelationary.
- I don't like soap operas. I used to watch them but I don't anymore. They irritate me. And for the longest time I couldn't figure out why. Then I realized it's because no one is happy on them. I like happiness. I like the happy ending. I would love a soap opera where people got to be happy a lot.
- I am really thankful and appreciative for all the moms I've made friends with since Owen was born. They are a real blessing. It's great to be able to spend a day hanging out with Lisa or Liz while our kids play together and we chat and scrap and just enjoy each others company.
- I am so happy it's spring!
- I'm glad Owen's getting the potty training thing!
- Owen is a little bit more fun everyday. Even if he is challenging too.
- I've got a great husband. He is a blessing.
- I've got to get my butt in gear and lose some weight and get in shape. I need to get my head around that.