Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo Mojo...

What better way to get your photo mojo back then to go somewhere beautiful and bring your camera? Yesterday afternoon I met Lisa at the Como Conservatory, one of my favorite places, to wander about and take pictures and just hang out for some girl time! We had a great time. It was super busy because yesterday was one of the first really nice days here this year. But we got some good pictures and had a nice time chatting. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Oh, and I did I mention we didn't have any kids with!?

Here is a selection of what I shot.







And I couldn't resist snapping a picture of these! A young girl walked in wearing these with dark wash jeans and a hoodie. I don't think they really matched her outfit but they were funky! And if I had the legs I'd wear a pair in red!

The weather here this week is supposed to be beautiful! Lots of sun. Warm temps. Spring may just be arriving! Although it's still March so anything could happen! But for this week we will enjoy it. Today it's supposed to get to 60˚! Bye-bye coat! Hello sandals! In a little bit Owen and I are going to go for a walk. I will get some exercise and Owen can watch birds with his binoculars!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! I am bad and still need to upload mine. Will get to that today for sure. You are so motivating!
Thanks for the awesome day!

Lisa H

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome photos! Looks like a beautiful day to be outside. :)

Mrs Pretzel said...

Ah! LOVE the photos!! Those boots are KILLER!! Very cool. It's sunny and beautiful today here too, but we're expecting rain soon.

jillconyers said...

Great photos and love the boots :)

We finally have nice weather too!!

emily said...

ooohh. Spring! I can't wait! I love the photo of the ferns...and those boots - awesome!

KarenSue said...

very cool pics...and I love those boots!