Monday, March 23, 2009

A fun time was had by all...

These are the layouts I completed at the retreat this past weekend. I have one left to finish up that isn't pictured here. I was really pleased with the amount of work I got done and the quality of the work. They really look much better in person! The pictures I took of the layouts themselves are terrible! Which I didn't realize until I was resizing to post them! So please look past the terrible images. I also blurred the photos on the Toddler class layout as there are other people and children in the pictures whose privacy I want to protect.








I had a great time. Got lots done. Relaxed. Slept in. Took a nap on Saturday. Went for a walk on Saturday. It was great. Now we're back to Monday. It's rainy and dreary outside. I will have to keep pulling up the little bits of sunshine from last week and the weekend I stored just for such an occassion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute LO's!

Bonita Rose said...

Love them.. ur CRAZY HAIR layout is my fave!

Sarah Coggins said...

Talk about a productive weekend! Those layouts are wonderful. :)