It's been a busy Monday around here. While I'm still in my PJ's I've accomplished the following already today (in no particular order):
- Got out of bed. (This is a big deal for me as a lot of the time I'd just rather stay cozied up in there!)
- Fed Owen 2 good meals and a snack. I've had a few bites of good meals.
- Finished putting plastic on the rest of the windows in the house. That 3M indoor window insulation stuff ROCKS!
- Washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.
- Cleaned all the toys out of the tub yesterday. While Owen didn't have a bath yesterday he had fun throwing all of his bath toys into the tub while I was in it.
- Made the bed.
- Harvested some crops on my FB farm. I love that application!
- Played with Owen. Chase, get you, Mama Dat? Read some stories.
- Put O down for a nap.
- Sew up the curtain for the bathroom.
- Take a shower.
- Clean the bathroom.
- Sweep the kitchen floor.
- Work on the 2009 calendar I'm going to sell at a craft fair this weekend.
- Go to work.
I got all the things on my list done! Go me!