So here are a few observations of our life right now...
- Owen will be starting kindergarten in 6.5 short weeks. He is not ready. And neither am I. I cried to my mom on the phone this morning about this. He's been very emotionally lately about going to daycare and starting kindergarten. He doesn't want to go to daycare lately. Even though on our day off he's over there right now playing with the kids. He doesn't want to go to kindergarten everyday. Just some of the days. And he doesn't want to wear the uniform shirts. They have buttons. And the buttons have edges. And he does NOT CARE FOR THAT!
- We are in the midst of one hot as hell summer. The heat index has been up over 100 for about a week now. Good ol' MN weather. Hot as hell in the summer. Cold as the north pole in the winter. While I am a person of extremes in most everything, I do not care for the weather to be as such.
- I am in the midst of refinishing a dresser for Owen. It's almost...done! If it weren't so hot all the time it would have been done before now!
- We are still transitioning from me being a mostly at-home-mom to me being a mostly working-mom.
- O is really into Phineas & Ferb right now. It's a cute show. However, the format is the same for each episode. Ho-hum.
- We signed up for Netflix. There are not enough hours in the day for me to watch all the shows and movies I want to see. There are a ton of documentaries in my queue.