Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Pictures...













I love going back through iPhoto at the end of the year and reviewing pictures. After I review I also delete and archive onto my external hard drive. Which is a good thing because I noticed I'm down to only 10 GB of hard drive space on the computer.

One interesting thing I noticed when I went back through pictures for this post was that the snow seemed to melt fairly early in the year. The picture of the bleeding hearts was from April 19th. A lot of times we Minnesotans feel like the winter goes on and on when in reality I don't think that's the case. My mom would probably disagree with me.

This year seemed to fly by quite fast. And looking back I don't feel like I accomplished much. But on a day to day scale I suppose I did. We were all fed and clothed and arrived in a timely manner to wherever we needed to be. Bills were paid. Laundry done and put away. When ones primary role is to take care of a child and a home and all that goes with that, accomplishments looked at over a year's time can seem quite small. But when looked at closely they are not. At the end of this year we are all happy and healthy and have much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find the more aware we are of the passage of time the faster it flies! I am suffering from a need to NOT engage as it makes things last longer :) Enjoy your 2011!

Anonymous said...

I love your year in review, you just amaze me with your photography skills! I feel the same way, I feel like not much was done in 2010 but I can always hope for better things to come in 2011!

emily said...

What a great way to look at the year in photos!