- it's 37˚ outside but sunny. A bit of a brisk day but I'll take it. There's not snow.
- Owen is playing and pretending with his R2D2 robot he got in his lunch today at Donald's.
- Lentils and brown rice are simmering on the stove for dinner. Which will be paired with broccoli.
- I'm wearing jeans. Which I stared doing after I found a perfect pair. These are not "the perfect" ones, but still comfy. It's a step away from my standard black with a stretch waist.
- I'm looking forward to Bingo Night with some mama girlfriends. We have some drinks (me-diet coke with a lime) chat about life, and play bingo.
- today we bought seeds to grow in the garden. 2 kinds of pumpkins. I'm sure Morgan will be thrilled. 2 kinds to find room for.
- planning for new carpet in the breezeway. I found samples today at Home Depot.
- after I'm done writing I am putting new knobs on Owen's closet doors. Hopefully these will stay on.
- thinking about losing weight. I think about it a lot. I don't do much about it. But I'm thinking about doing something about it. It's a start.
- wondering how the dog got back in the house because I don't recall letting him in. But maybe I didn't let him out when we got home.
- wondering if it's normal to have so much memory loss at 36.
Thursday, March 25, 2010