Thursday, March 25, 2010

A glimpse...

Right now...
  • it's 37˚ outside but sunny. A bit of a brisk day but I'll take it. There's not snow.
  • Owen is playing and pretending with his R2D2 robot he got in his lunch today at Donald's.
  • Lentils and brown rice are simmering on the stove for dinner. Which will be paired with broccoli.
  • I'm wearing jeans. Which I stared doing after I found a perfect pair. These are not "the perfect" ones, but still comfy. It's a step away from my standard black with a stretch waist.
  • I'm looking forward to Bingo Night with some mama girlfriends. We have some drinks (me-diet coke with a lime) chat about life, and play bingo.
  • today we bought seeds to grow in the garden. 2 kinds of pumpkins. I'm sure Morgan will be thrilled. 2 kinds to find room for.
  • planning for new carpet in the breezeway. I found samples today at Home Depot.
  • after I'm done writing I am putting new knobs on Owen's closet doors. Hopefully these will stay on.
  • thinking about losing weight. I think about it a lot. I don't do much about it. But I'm thinking about doing something about it. It's a start.
  • wondering how the dog got back in the house because I don't recall letting him in. But maybe I didn't let him out when we got home.
  • wondering if it's normal to have so much memory loss at 36.
Now for the door knobs.

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great list! Bingo Night sounds like fun. :)

jillconyers said...

Hi Heather. Once again playing blog catch up. Perfect timing with your Right now... post.

Saw your previous post. I'm fascinated by the talent and creativity of Tim Burton.